Saturday, March 7, 2009

First Blog

Hm.
I don't know what to really say for my first blog. I guess this.

Probably the last 3 weeks, I've been really upset at what my boss has done (scheduling me during hectic hours) and I'd get pretty angry at it. Than I realized something, God kinda pulled me aside and said, you are upset with the hours, but take a look at the days you have off. and what do you know, Tuesdays have been clearing up for me and I don't even ask for them.
God really is amazing, and maybe every once in a while we all should just take a step back from things, look at the situation and just be like, alright God, How can I see this through your eyes? and sure enough, he'll let you, but only if you ask.

That's all I got today.
Thanks Zach for telling me to start blogging, this first one goes out to you. :D

1 comment: